Thursday, August 31, 2006

"BEST" Merdeka ever!

Last night was the "best" Merdeka I have ever celebrated. Instead of going downtown to party, I decided to spend the night having dinner with my friends- Ben, Andrea, Johnson, Laura, Fifi Che and AH CHOOOOOOOON and Valerie was supposed to show up too!! but you know singaporeans...haihz...anyways, on the way to fetch people to dinner I saw a few interesting things and took a few snapshots and continued on for dinner. After dinner, we decided to go to Williams to have a few drinks and the highlight of the night happened. I GG-ed my damn car!! i'm gonna spare the details but yea, that was what happened. I promise I will never drive like a b*stard again..

Stuck in the bloody jam with SOT and POT (Ben's gay ass pets)
SHELL advert.. wonder how much they paid him to look like a complete DEE DEE DEE?
The TCHT's lousiet pimp ; Johnson Moi and his "personnels", Fiona and Andrea.
Chowing down some crispy chicken rice b4 the incident.. this dish was the s*hit!
"AAHHHHH!!!" upon seeing me GGing my car
My first mark on the car.. Never F*cked my car up like this before

I swear it doesnt look as bad as this ok

The sign that the car is still Ay Okay!!

So~~ those were the few pics of what happened tht night. And I will like to thank Ben for "checking" my car lock...hahaha...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sumhow dennis, dat promise u made of nvr driving like a b*stard again, is unbelievable 2 me, so i'll just close one eye n pretend u nvr said it.haha

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha....how is it possible brader? huh huh? what a night =.-

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw ya, I'm the most grand pimp in TCHT!! Anyways, bout you and not driving like a bastard..i believe that..because you will upgrade and drive like a fucker right..LOL

7:07 PM  
Blogger dennis "HOoker" ho said...

I guess i wanna rephrase the line "i promise i wont drive like a b*stard again" to i wont drive like a bastard FOR NOW!!!...tq very muchie =D

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! U idiot.. u ruined ur CAR! Y CANT U DRIVE LIKE A PRO LIKE ME????
nvm.. ur still my "cheh sun".. akakaka... i;ll bring polish and sandpaper..

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey okayy. you told me an HOUR before going. stupid hoooker. this comments a bit late, but ahh well.
you owe me a pencil you hooker you! and i dont want a black one dummy. it has to be the same! you suckk .

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home