Saturday, September 09, 2006

For the FoOkiE d0oKi3...

This post is for a friend of mine Yee Foo or better known as Ah Fook, Fookie, Fookster, Fooker and UNCLE! was missing in action. Lately, he has always been missing, and even IF he decides to show up, he is often late. 2 days ago, we had class as usual and of course Fook was no where to be seen. and then during our second class, he showed up but he wasn't in proper attire. He pulled me and Johnson out for a smoke (they smoked). He said that he was leaving and me and John just laughed off that sentence. And then a day later, many of my classmates came to know of this and they were all rather upset, and so was I.


Fook and his finger.

I came to know Fook when we were in Term 1. During that time, Fook, Constance, Pei Shi, Zoe and I were very very close. We were like best friends and I got to know him even better when we got into the same group for an assigment. Fook is a very special person (not in the 'cacated' kind of way), he was rather smart and he knows a lot about life as he has gone through a whole lot of shit in his life and he was a joy to have in class as well always making funny noises and disturbing everyone with his fook-ness and I most certainly cannot think of anyone who loves singing as much as Fook does. That was then.

Then after the 'I-don't-have-to-do-anything-to-pass'
term 1, came the hectic term 2. From then on Fook was already missing quite abit in class. He often falls asleep and he was also absent for a number of times. However he still showed up enough to pass. We all noticed that he had changed. He wasn't the Fook we knew anymore. He has kept many secrets that till today, I still think if he told us, we might be able to help him a little bit more and from then on, I wasn't close to him anymore and I actually fought with him a couple of times. But what I didn't see was a person who's lonely, a friend who needs help. I only saw him as annoying and I'm sorry for that.


Fook and my kidnapped Mp3 player singing some weird ass chinese song.

Term 3 came and its almost ending, Fook skipped about half of the entire term and even if he came, he wouldn't attend the classes. And he also got himself into a bit of a situation when he started posting things about another person and ended up having to settle the matter with gangsters. He was no longer the bubbly and joyous Fook we knew back in term 1. Its sad that we humans don't cherish and appreciate what we have until its gone. An now Fook is gone. He is going to work to support himself because his parents are not giving him enough to survive on his own. Its very sad to hear such a thing from a friend and in his case, all our hands were tied. We couldn't interfere with his family matters and he didn't want us to get involved as well. I don't know Fook for a long time but I do know him well enough to say that he wasn't treated fairly.


fook and group 1

Well Fook, I hope this post will make you remember us and for all the times you spent with us in Dh23. It was a hell of a time being your classmate and to everyone out there who knows Fook, especially all of you in DH23, I want all of you to write in to wish Fook the best and to show him love and support!!

Spot the hidden Fook!!! (heres a clue...hes rite next to me)

Back in term 1 during F&B Tech

Cam whoring in the train.




Heres to the fucking "BEST" singer I know, Fookie Fookie and good luck in whatever you do next and hope you read this post 1 day and say that I don't actually hate you. Hehehe. And for the people out there, He ain't DEAD!! he's just not with us anymore. Go figure.
OK that being said, BETTER GET BACK TO STUDYING!! EXAM IN A FEW DAYS TIME!!!!EMO EMO!!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat should i say... fook.. definitely we will miss u hell alot... we will miss the moments were u cheered all of us up by making fun of urself... (sometimes it didnt really work dear,..heheheh,including ur talent of singing :))
watever it is...pls do not give up of study.if is not hotel mgmt..watever will do...pls don waste any precious time dear...
im glad to know u..u r a true fren..will help anytime..who willin to share...a nice partner to hang out..u r a great person.no matter where u go..pls do not forget bout us...always keep in touch...we will always miss u...muacks..
good luck in watever u do....
ARIES....

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo..When u Hear about "Tenom" then u know who i Am la~~

I know u since term 1, u got something tat same with Ju Xiang la..U like to sleep in the class a lot~~Apa macam la Lu!

but it's quite sad cause ur leaving us now, but we understand tat everyone also got their own problem de ma..

But sorry la last time u wanna borrow rm 150 with me but i no money to lend u..cause i just bought phone tat time and broke already ma..wakakkaa

So keep in touch ya..u must sms me or msg me at friendster to tell me wat u gonna next...ok?

Keep In touch

Tenom Lame Boy^^

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ah fook..we r surely going to miss u..your jokes,laugher and singing will always be in our mind..i am surely going to miss u..dont ever forget us and wat we had as friends..especially the time we had in langkawi..with our langkawi gang..ur truely a entertainer for us..u kept on enetertaining us the whole night..it was great having u around..and also ur a great drinker..hope u will archive ur goal..all the best in life..ur the best ah fook..

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fookie..

Well..I don't cry, but it doesn't mean that i'm not sad..Though i'm sad, it doesn't mean i need to cry..Time flies, we grew..Grown up to be tougher and sronger..

I don't ask why, i dont't care what reason it is..As long as you are doing good, i'm happy..My helping hand will be here for you..Always!!

Take care..
mIaOpIxIe

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sherrei....sherrei in da house!!!

fookie...fookie...althought i'm not the same batch with.but u still is my big bother that always make me laugh and smile all the time.all the best in ur life then.there is nothing that is imposible.hope u always think positive.and pls..pls...dont think something stupid o....no matter what happen our langkawi gang still here support u...fookie...fookie i also felt sad that day u said u wanna stop college....and i also understand on ur problem that u going on too.any problem just rang me up k...i will always 24hours on my phone to help u in any matter and also our lang kawi gang....pls dun put everything in ur self and we are ehere always here to listen to help u fookie....muax....miss u so much my frenz!!!!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fOokie...fookie...
i dun understand why u're leaving..but i knOw it's ur own problem..we can't interfere at all..
i juz wan u to know..we all love u n will certainly miss u.. be good in wadever u will do in ur life..we'll always support u..haha
been knowing this guy since term 1..we're in the same group..
i'll defineitly miss all ur jokes, times when u always kacau me, sings beside me...hahha..
too bad..no more now..*cry*
haha...nyway..keep in touch owkae!!

caTherine..

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ah fook ~i'm so sorry 2 hear dat u're leaving us T.T so sorry dat i treated u bad dat day...i'm sorry again 4 not realising dat u're facing a problem,i shud have cheer u up instead...
anyway, i'll support whatever decisions dat u've made.The bright future is just ahead.Be strong my friend,have faith.Do not fear when there's a storm;do not give up when there's a barrier.everything will be ok soon...
juz call me(017 2656683)if u hav sumthing 2 say,i wun mind even if u kacau me by singing ur "jau pai" eason's songs...miss ur shan hu hai too..u always sing dat song during term 1 b4 mr daniel's class...
# all the best,ah fook.dun smoke 2 much.we'll cherish d moments we shared together.
Love, ning ^.^

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

solou fook...
7 years friendship with 2 years unofficially....quite long right?
know u since form 1 and that time u already a little bit cacated like that..haix...time goes so fast..
i leave u during form4 and now is ur turn to leave me..not only me..but everyone...zoe,ps,cons,eug,dennis..
as a friend i seriously dun understand wah had happen to u..n i dun wan to ask...i beleive that if u feel like telling me..u'll tell me..
thanks for u be there for me when i need you...(i'm not gay as him)..since high school time..we stick together when we know each other retain for form 2...we all go to mtr together...having recess time together...mkn together...haix...
dunno when will have the chances again..anyway..hope u'll be fine lar..we all will be there when u need us..k?
may god bless u..tough i'm buddhist..wakaka..
jack

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like to wish you all the best fook. eventhough we're not as close, we can definitely get along. i'll miss how you always were able to make people laugh with your cheery attitude and singing and always scaring sa sa. heh. i hope that whatever happens, you'll always be safe and don't forget us little taylor-lings. haha. take care you =)

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear fookie...
i cant put into words how tis experience makes me feel..overwhelmed wif emotions..we share sumthing i dun c any other fren poccess..u were there for me thru thick n thin..we din ned to talk..like now..like jack said..i dun really know the exact reason y u're leaving,but im not gonna ask if u dun feel like talking...when u feel the ned to talk u wil..thanks for doing the same for me when i din wanna talk..though saying thanks is never enough for the joy and sumtimes frustration tat u brought into my life..ur a true fren...u hav a bright future ahead of u...to my dear fookie..."the greatest singer in the world"..smelly fooker...skinny shit fooker...n my best fren fooker..."yu ho min dui,cheng yat hei zao gor dic yat zi,yao nei yao ngo yao ching yao tin yao hoi yao de"---(how do we face the times we had,when there was u n me,the frenship,the ocean n land)
from the bottom of my heart..my true fren...all the best to u..and in watever u do...luv u lots...!!!!!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as though of leaving isnt anything hard to ppl but as we step in longer or deeper leaving sure a big business for us anytime but times goes things change never the less human also change. we can see that mr fooker can have a good temper ... although he will show anger but he wont show his temper ... thats hard to ppl that they dont show temper but this shown mr fooker is keeping all the thing inside .. he always dont want anyone to worry bout him cuz he wanna everyone to be happy he got a normal personality but not good he's happy outside and sad inside he's always annoying ppl with the super singing sonicboom he's always protect friends that hurt or sad he's always kacau ppl with no reason he's always sleep when the word study came he's a lame joker he's a active smoker when he's get in problem ... he's a lazy bum in practical class but he will help others he's always laugh in front off ppl and hurt other without any reason ... he likes to talk cock when he's boring or nothing to do he's caring bout all his friend and always wanna share other ppl p&c problem than wanna share his... always make ppl laugh and sad always waste $$ on mokeing(this word think yourself)and coffee always be the broom star in practical classes always make troble to others ... aiks ... all this is our memory bout him ...
we'll never forget that he's a person that always make ppl angry ... hehehe now he make ppl sad the only word for him "F.O.N.D." hahaha btw guess who am i

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess many has said their hearts and guts out..I'll spare the details, all I can say to you, Fookster, is I bid thee farewell, my fellow smoking brethen!!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna emo too..read everyone else's postings n tot i'd leave one for u too, fook. I nvr reali got 2 noe u, but u sure had a very interesting life, so much like a chinese drama..u sure u didnt direct dis "movie" ? haha..anyway, fook, i wish u all the best in life, n may d good Lord bless u. Love u 2 bits. I'm serious. thx for teaching me accounts last term. call me, beep me, if u wanna reach me. Take care!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home