Sunday, September 17, 2006

Party People (Part 1)

I'm back!! This is my first post since my year end exam...and trust me, it was a bitch!!. Well, it wasn't as hard as I expected it to be, but that doesn't mean its easy. And What the hell is a lemon called in French?!?!?! YOU HAVEN'T THOUGHT US FRENCH YET REMEMBER??? Anyways, whats over is over and we shall get back to the fun. Planning to go to Gentings with the Posse to get away from all that and just chill with my mates.

Ok, so heres how my holiday went SO FAR, I didn't go out partying right after my exams. I stayed home like a mummy's boy and spent some good ol' family time by watching the finale of rockstar: Supernova. Lukas won!!...hahaha he'd better cos I voted for him. That preety much sums up Thursday.

On Friday, went to meet up with Constance and had lunch and stoned like shit so nothign interesting happened. Then yesterday came, and it was the shits! woke up went swimming which I hate but went cos friends wanted to swim, then went home to tafeikei.....urmz I meant ta kei! After like 3 hours' worth of burnout revenge, My god mama called and said that they are having a BBQ party. So since its my holiday, I thought that I should at least attend 1 party so I won't be that sad. OH and I had to go for Zeth's party after that so, here are some pics to show u all how it went.

So about that BBQ..... how are they gonna make happen again?


For once! its raining and its not jammed up in Federal Highway


While waiting for the trafic light to turn green


Reflection of the super serious driving look

ZEHN. This is what it looks at 5.47pm

That was the journey to the first party. A rather lame journey but it was raining and we couldn't take many pics. Next is at my aunt's place where I'm finally going to get to see my best buddies.


Yea thanks for being SO "excited" that I came to see you 2

"OKOK, I'm here.. so whats the occasion?!?!". Those were the first words that came out of my mouth and it seems that my cousin, May wanted to syiok sendiri by having her own BBQ cause she had nothing to do, but hey! I ain't complaining...hehehehe tq yea!

My mommy and cousin, 1 is my inspiration in cooking and a good cook and the other, can only cook maggi mee...hehe jk lar...sorry yea may


The food I that I was going to chow down


Thank god I told them I study law, if not, I'll be the one standing there flipping chicken wings


Uncle Steve and Stitch. He really hates having his picture taken


My mom and her daddy o...he's reaching the 90th mark you know


Honey found something more interesting than narcissism


I can see into her nose!! -May Khong 2006


This I love =)


Cousin Pay Yess and her boyfriend, Gavin Mouse


Honey (front) and Stitch (back) feeling dejected after being told that they were to have no further part in the party


Now you know why I call her a FAT BALL


Grandpa and I

SO that was the first party, which was basically just a simple gathering but it was no bore-fest.. got to catch up with my family members after so long.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home