Sunday, September 17, 2006

My names

This is post is just for fun. I realised that over this whole entire year, I have given my friends some dumb shit nicknames and I've got some too so just wanna show some appreciation to those people. People like monkey valeilei (valerie), fifi a.k.a fifi che a.k.a kakak fi a.k.a tangkachee fi, mak cik kantin (lisa) and Constanoob (constance).


This is the normal 1...been getting that since I was a boy...so its normal


Fei Dudu or sei fei chai is totally not me already cos tell me fiona, which part of me is dead OR fat??

hahaha...stupid monkey wrote this cos my last name is HO. Well guess what leilei, this means andrea is a HOE* too

hahaha..this is my favourite...i love u girls too!!


This name is the shits. People call me hooker more than they actually call me by my name. "Your name is hooker because its spelled HO-oker, so you're a hooker!"-valerie wong yu ling and guess who sent this msg??


Who else??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooker's his name. and im proud to say i gave him that name =]
anywayyyy. hey okayy. andrea is NOT a hoe. you're the only hoe around here. and you're the only hooker so you should feel reallyy special =)
i love my hoooker. (and i knew it! you loved that heartshaped sign i made for you! well, sa sa and i made. you liar liar)

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

n as for sei fei chai n fei dudu, i just think it suits u, not cos u r fat or dead, just cos of d blur look u haf every morning at college, but i dun wanna call u blur king, so i call u fei dudu. n oso cos yr msn nickname used to be dudu, so the "fei" word just matched it well.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home