Thursday, September 21, 2006

Badminton notnimdaB

Finally after so long, its about time
I tried to shed those extra pounds and nothing is better than the good old EXCERCISE!!! Yea, so we went to play badminton in the T.T.D.I community center and it was damn fun. Although most of us sucked, but it’s all about the fun and I got bashed up! Why? cause I accidentally hit Valerie.. Stupid monkey. Well, after years of training for KL, I never ever had this much fun during that period and then I realized. Its not about if you win or not, its about spending quality time with the people you love and although I knew that but its good to have that fun feeling again where its not important if who wins or who loses, its just about the fun have doing that.........and a lot of other stupid shit. That being said, this post= EMO!! These are some of Malaysia's future in Badminton.

The fat ass returning a shot from Johnson


The Monkey. All she did was stand and look!! ehhehe jk. You were in the "TEAM" I know I know


Don't know why he was so angry. "WAH! I kena owned by FiFi che ar!!"- Johnson 'mini moi' Moi


The Banana. Her shirt even has a hood


The National player's daughter

More pictures.

Stop checking out my arse

Johnson in action

To be honest, thats the most stretching I've seen Fifi do

=.-

AAHHHH!!! I look like Chef Chong. Note the teeth

After losing a few points, Johnson needed to let out some of his steam



Don't think that the readers can't recognize you you dumbshit!! hahahhahhaha

Snapback

I guess nowadays you laugh at your partner after he misses a shot to motivate him

Chilling

This just seem SSSOOOOOOOO wrong


Fifi che in the hood



Yea, I got raped

As if that wasn't bad enough, I found out that I couldn't claim anything

>P

There is ALWAYS time to cam whore!!





AND.... when we were leaving, school just ended so there were kids running all around andddddddd, we saw some really really interesting people. Future Mat Rempits!! who are now called Mat Cemerlang sheesh..

Look closely at the leader of the gang

After badminton, decided to go chill at kakak Fi’s house before going to scout the prices of food for gentings. And again we did stupid shit there….but I promised Johnson I wont post the pics of him sitting all over tesco..hhehehe..oops….and theres her dog, Keet who tried to hump me!!






That mini dude was damn hyperactive




AND THE PICTURE OF THE DAY!!! some unknown guy sitting in Tesco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home