Tuesday, September 26, 2006

3 days, 9 people, 2 rooms and 1 hell of a time!! (Genting Day 3)

Yea. Thats a balcony alright

Urgh...

ZzZzzZZzZZZzZzz...

The beast has awaken

This was some gay shit moment

Ok. This is the last post for this topic and I really had a good time updating this. It brings back a lot of stupid yet funny moments that happened in this trip and I hoped that everyone had a good time.


Breakfast before leaving. If you can guess whats in the can, I'll give RM10

In the van

This the mess we made, well Fifi and Andrea made in the kitchen

Johnson doesn't wanna leave!!

I am now a thambi

To KL Sentral


Bye Genting Highlands

The road home


Now heres a word that I love. BANGSAR!!

The first thing I did when I got back to KL is speed!!


Yam cha~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home