Saturday, September 30, 2006

The monkey's 18th

This is sort of a future post because I wont be able to blog on Monday because I'm already starting my training. Today (2nd October 2006), is Valerie's b'day and thank god she's turning 18 so there is no excuse to not drive us around anymore! hahah. First of all, I have to thank Ee May for dragging our lazy asses out and organize Valerie's b'day. Went to Kim Gary to makan some lunch. Damn Kim Gary took all my money!! Oh and Lisa took the pictures so I won't be responsible for its quality wahahhahaha...

Guess who?!?!


Aiyoyo..

Now kids, breaking up isn't the end of the world ok. We've got problems too!! and if you really need to take is out, don't vent your anger on a poor car lar!! dupid Cons ahahhahaha


The picture says it all


I'll take a no. 31 and a no. 56 and maybe no. 67 OH an no. 200 sumthing


Constance, MyMonkey, Valoooo

Fifi che


Notice the hand!!


He claims he is certified lar


Valooo and her new best friend


The cake


After that, we went to IKEA to borrow their sofas and I'll tell you that those sofas are as cool as hell...hahahha...sakainyer~~ and so we saw this and thought...hmmm...can Others mean bio-degradable mass?? so we intended to take a pic of me shitting in the Others bin but Johnson had to turn the flash on and the guard came and said "OI!!! lu tableh ambik gambar gambar di sini" so tableh lor..

damn...I SOOOO wanted to take a shit in that thing


Does this house seem familiar?? if you have read ben's blog then you will know. Heres the story.. everytime we sent Johnson home, we pass by his annoying neighbour so we take a picture of his house everytime we pass it and see the changes but sadly, NOTHING CHANGED!!! OH GOD!! IM SO BORED!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not YOUR monkey hooker! its MINE! =P

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home