Saturday, September 30, 2006

1 day to go

Ahhhh....holidays...too bad its ending soon and in about 24 hours, I'm going to be off to my industrial training. We were given 5 main hotel choices to go and would be selected to go for their interviews. This was what I chose.

This was my line of choices and guess which 1 got picked?? And its supposed to be the first choice that gets you the job but nooo... So I went to ask and the lady told me that 20% of students in the system will have their hotel's randomly chosen and I got the last choice!!

Yea...I got Mandarin Oriental the best hotel in KL and have won 4 safety awards just this year. Man will i suffer. I can just imagine holding the peeler wrongly and peeling potatoes the wrong way and that I might hurt myself but who knows? ahhahaha so I went for the interview and according to Andrea, Lisa and Yu Ying, the interview will only take like 5 minutes so I was EXPECTING 5 minutes and I had a 45 minute interview with a lady named Miss Elizabeth who turned out to be a very nice person but still scary. About 5 weeks after that, I got a call saying that I got accepted and only 4 out of the lot got chosen. Look at the picture for results.

So for the next 3 months, I'm gonna be spending my days here which I don't really mind but the thought of working in a place with such high expectations excites but at the same time makes my ball turtle.





Oh and I can just imagine myself being 1 of these dudes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home